Online casinos are flooding players with various enticing offers in order to get them to join their site and spend money playing their games. The number of various offers can be overwhelming, particularly for a beginner at online casinos. There are deposit match-up bonuses, free bets, no deposit bonuses, reload bonuses among many others.
How to Find the Best Free Spins Offer
One of the most attractive and sought after promotions is the free spins offer available at numerous online casinos. After all, who doesn’t like something for nothing? However, finding the best free spins offers is time-consuming when manually checking casinos one by one. We suggest you visit Betpal.com to find all free spins available in UK. This will save you valuable time and energy by giving you exactly what you are looking for and disregarding the rest.
So if you are looking specifically for free spins offers, you can easily find them. But even then, you will find different types of free spins bonuses. It is important to understand each of them so you can find the very best free spins offer for you.
Free Spins Bonus Types
Free spins offers fall under two main categories:
- Deposit bonus – these are tied to a deposit, so you have to use your own money to activate them. They are often part of a welcome bonus package available for new players only. For example, Karamba online casino has this free spins with deposit offer available for UK customers:
“Get 100% match up bonus up to £200 and 100 free spins”
While 100 free spins sounds very tempting, you do have to make a minimum deposit of £20 to activate them.
- No deposit required – free spins no deposit required are credited to your account as soon as you finish the registration process. In most cases, you don’t even have to provide any payment details. Simply register your account, login and you should be able to use the free spins straight away. For example, LeoVegas gives 20 free spins no deposit required to its new members to play on the Book of Dead slot game.
At first glance, a free spins no deposit required offer seems much more attractive than one that requires you to invest your hard-earned money. These free spins give you the chance to try out the casino and its games with an opportunity to win some real money. All at no cost to you whatsoever. You can put together a gameplay strategy before and only if you decide to use your own money to play.
However, it is important to keep in mind that when you join a new online casino, you do expect to spend some of your money. Especially with so many attractive welcome packages that offer you 100% or even 200% bonus money on your first deposit, plus free spins. These spins are also free, as you were going to make that first deposit just to get the match-up bonus. They are in addition to other rewards you already get.
You shouldn’t simply disregard the free spins offers that require you to make a deposit. To find the best offer, you should think in terms of what you can win and what you can withdraw. At the end of the day, you want to make some profit from the spins, whether or not you make an initial investment.
Wagering or playthrough requirements are one of the main things to look for in a free spins offer. They determine the number of times you have to wager the winnings in order to be able to cashout. The higher the requirements, the less likely it is that you will actually get to pocket any winnings.
For example, an offer that gives you 100 free spins with 50 times wagering requirements is on the extreme end. If you were to win £100 from those spins, you would have to wager £5,000
Wagering requirements are justifiable as they prevent players from simply cashing out the bonus and running casinos out of business. However, there are some casinos that take advantage and put outrageous requirements to any free spins bonuses.
The online casino players’ growing frustration with these playthrough requirements paved way for the no wagering free spins offers. These are few and far between and highly treasured by players. As its namesake, you will get to keep the winnings derived from all the free spins without having to wager them any further.
Other Terms and Conditions
Aside from the wagering requirements, you should look at the terms and conditions of each free spins offer. Here you will find information that will help you narrow down your selection to the best offer. You should look out for some of the following:
- Cashout limit – most free spins offers have a withdrawal limit of £100 for winnings derived from them. This may differ from operator to operator and whether they include jackpots or not.
- Time limit – some free spins are available for 24hours, other for a week. You have to know how long you have before they expire so you don’t waste them.
- Available games – can you use the free spins on any slot game or just a particular game? Learn what is available to avoid any disappointments.
Best Free Spins Offer
Ultimately, the best free spins offer is a matter of perspective. If you are simply looking to play and have a chance of winning without spending any of your own money, the free spins no deposit no wager offer is your best choice. It ticks all the boxes: you don’t have to spend your money and you don’t have to meet any wagering requirements. Whatever you win from the free spins is yours to keep.